private Consultations, $80 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
For Sydney-based clients, charged at an hourly rate, The Bebe Style Co. is on-hand to assist with your interior styling needs. This may include:
1. Creative consulting
2. Product selection
3. Shopping and ordering furniture and accessories
4. In-house styling with new or existing furniture and homewares
E-Styling is perfect interstate clients, as well as budget-conscious families who don’t want to compromise on style yet need a helping hand putting a room together. You might be a first-time parent preparing a nursery or time-poor family re-designing to a toddler or tween room. So what's involved?
1. A chat over the phone to discuss your brief and budget.
4. The Bebe Style Co. will email across a tailored package, which will include a visual mood board with product suggestions for feedback.
5. Once the final edit has been approved, we will send across shopping list with supplier details, links and styling notes.
6. Telephone support will be on-hand to discuss any styling questions.
E-styling plus, $649
'E-Styling Plus' Package is available for Sydney-based clients who would like the convenience of the E-Styling package with that additional face-to-face experience.
1. A one hour at-home consultation to discuss creative, expectations and budget. Photographs of the room and any existing furniture will be taken on the day, along with room measurements.
2. Creative will be sent via emailed, which will include a visual mood board of approx. 10-15 product suggestions for feedback and sign off.
3. Once happy with the final edit, all supplier details of where items can be purchased will be emailed across.
4. A one-hour room set up (once all items have been purchased and assembled).
*Interstate enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a custom quote.
complete room styling, $1,199
This is a comprehensive package where The Bebe Style Co. works closely with you to eliminate any stress and create the space of your dreams.
1. At-home consultation to discuss expectations, budget and what you would like to achieve. We will take snaps of the room and furniture, as well as basic measurements.
2. A second meeting is arranged to go through creative, which will include a visual mood board of product suggestions for your feedback and approval.
3. Once the final edit is approved buying commences on your behalf. An installation day is locked in and any trades needed for assembly/installation is arranged and managed by The Bebe Style Co. Another time is penciled in where Magda will come to your home to ensure everything is perfect.
Packages can be tailored to suit your specific needs as we would love to work with you on your next room project. The above pricing does not include the cost of labour required for installation or assembly. Additional travel may apply for distances greater than 20km outside Sydney CBD.